Tuesday 4 March 2008

AliKat Stables -- My Home (1)

Let me tell you something about my home, which is AliKat Stables in Secondlife. AliKat or in short AK (for lazy ponies like myself) is one of the sims in SL that support or better are Ponyplay, if you ask me its also the best sim... *ducks away to avoid flying horseshoes* ... but what the best for you only you can decide. AK is my Home and I love it.

Technically AK is a 2 sims in Secondlife, Oglala which was the first and Titowan. I came to AK as it was still only one single sim, but even old AK was allready a great place for a new pony to develope herself. The Stable is owned by my wonderfull Stable Mistress Alicia Delphin (picture right). She ownes AK and she is the soul of AK. Allways a open ear for ponies allday problems even if stuck in work. Which must mean her IM inbox explodes on login. I really not envy her for that.

Another very important person here in AK is Miss WhiteSatin Sands (and no she is not namend after that song ;)
Miss White is allways there to hug the ponies, to listen, to chat, ... She is one of AK trainers and she is partnered to Miss Alicia. If you come to AKs busy hours after SLT afternoon you have a good chance to meet her.
Miss White helped me to some bad times in SL, so thanks to her I'm still prancing around in AK ;) *points at the culprit* I will not discuss what was bad but want everyone to know that I'm really gratefull she keept me from leaving.

Now you know at lest the faces and names of AKs beating hear and soul. If you want to know more, well come and see for yourself....

No comments: